Booking your holiday
Please telephone telephone 0033 4 50 73 58 66 to discuss your requirements and make a provisional booking.
After speaking to us, please complete the Booking Form which we will send you and send it with the deposit to reach us within five days.
We will send you a letter of confirmation and an invoice.
The final balance will be due eight weeks prior to departure.
You will receive details of final arrangements and, if applicable, suggested routes for your journey two weeks before departure.
- Bookings must be made on the form provided accompanied by deposits as indicated within five days of the provisional booking
- The full price of the holiday must be paid at least eight weeks prior to the departure date. If the holiday is booked within eight weeks of the departure date payment in full must be made at the time of booking. Final details and tickets if applicable will be sent two weeks before departure.
- Your contract for accommodation is with Ski Rosie. All monies for accommodation are paid into the Ski Rosie Trust Account and cannot be withdrawn by us until the holiday has been completed.
- Travel and Insurance are booked by Ski Rosie on your behalf acting as agents for the companies indicated to whom your payments are forwarded. Flights are sold on a non-refundable basis.
- If we have to cancel your holiday we will offer the client a prompt and full refund of all monies paid or an alternative holiday.
- "Winter Sports” insurance policy is compulsory unless you send proof of alternative insurance cover. Please remember that cancellation insurance only comes into force when payment is received.
- A cancellation by a client will only be effective when it has been received by Ski Rosie. A cancellation must be in writing, signed by the person who signed the Booking Form and received by recorded delivery. If cancellation is prior to eight weeks before the date of departure the deposit will be forfeited. If the cancellation is received within eight weeks of the departure date the following rates will apply:
- Proportion of Cost Forfeited
- Notice of cancellation received within eight weeks of departure: 50%
- Notice of cancellation received within four weeks of departure: 75%
- Notice of cancellation received within two weeks of departure: 100%.
- Ski Rosie Holidays cannot be held responsible for circumstances or the omissions of those involved in the holiday arrangements over whom we have no control.
- All clients agree on booking to behave in such a manner as to in no way harm the reputation of Ski Rosie or the owners of the apartments or chalets or other clients of Ski Rosie.
- All Clients agree on making a booking that they will be liable for any damage caused by themselves or their children. A deposit of £100 is required from clients on arrival for self-catering accommodation(£200 for chalets) which will be refunded less the cost of any extra cleaning or damage which may be incurred during the holiday.
- Chalet rooms and apartments will not normally be available until 1600 hours on the day of arrival. Apartments must be vacated by 1000 hours on the day of departure with the keys returned to the Ski Rosie Office in Châtel and local accounts settled.
For further information click on the pictures in the menu at the top of the page.